Thank you for considering GMIS Jakarta.
Jakarta IndonesiaGMIS Jakarta
An academic year in a multicultural international school is full of challenges and achievements of a different kind. I make this statement taking into consideration our heterogeneous student body from over 40 countries who study, play and pray together under a common umbrella. GMIS is a non-denominational institution and we strive continuously to maintain this order. A spirit of camaraderie, cooperation and friendliness prevails in classrooms, library, laboratories, gym, school buses, play fields and the school campus. Throughout the school year students are actively involved in dynamic curriculum, which encompass creative thinking, enquiry, originality in writing, and proactive discussions with teachers who through their teamwork and dedication motivate and encourage even the weak students to do well in study, sports and multidimensional activities. A sense of satisfaction, happiness and achievement is felt by all of us when we see our students developing, learning and attaining high goals. We also emphasize on cultivating emotional intelligence, a spirit of charity and empathy in all our students.
- Day school tuition No Information
Grades for day school
12th Grade/Year 13
- Boarding school tuition No Information
- Curricula UK National, IGCSE, IB Career-related, IB Diploma, IB Middle Years, IB Primary Years
- Type Co-ed
- Assigns homework Yes
- Use of technology in the classroom Yes
- Language of instruction English
- ELL support Yes
- Native English teachers Yes
- Sports teams available Yes
- School provides lunch Yes