Thank you for considering Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School.
Bangkok ThailandBangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School
Bangkok Prep is one school based across two campuses, both of which are located in safe, secure and prime residential areas of Bangkok. The Primary Campus at Sukhumvit 53 is situated adjacent to the Thong Lo skytrain station in the heart of Sukhumvit. The Secondary Campus T77 is situated near to a newly built residential and retail complex and close to On Nut skytrain. Bangkok Prep is perhaps the most conveniently located international school in Bangkok.
- Day school tuition $15568 - $20417 USD
Grades for day school
12th Grade/Year 13
- Boarding school tuition No Information
- Curricula UK National, IGCSE
- Type Co-ed
- Application fee (domestic) $0 USD
- Assigns homework Yes
- Use of technology in the classroom Yes
- Language of instruction English
- ELL support Yes
- Learning support Yes
- Native English teachers Yes
- Sports teams available Yes
- Do students practice religion at the school No
- School provides lunch Yes
- Uniform required Yes
The Primary Campus offers state-of-the-art facilities comprising an indoor sports complex with dance and drama studios, an elevated indoor jogging track, and a regulation size multipurpose indoor sports hall along with a 25-meter outdoor swimming pool. In addition, there are computer rooms, a library, several playgrounds, multipurpose artificial grass sports fields, an outdoor Early Years Foundation Stage learning centre, a 350-seat auditorium with music practice rooms and a specialist Creative Arts Centre for Music, Art, Drama and Design Technology.