Thank you for considering BINUS SCHOOL Simprug.
Jakarta Selatan IndonesiaBINUS SCHOOL Simprug
Excellence in education has always been BINA NUSANTARA's foremost aim. BINA NUSANTARA has grown and evolved from its infancy as a Computer Training Course in 1974, to a mature, internationally recognised educational institution that is fully committed to the education of Indonesian youth. With the objective of being an innovative and progressive teaching and learning institution, BINUS SCHOOL Simprug is a co-educational, multi-denominational day school catering to students from Primary to High School grade levels. Established in 1998 as a Senior High School, BINUS SCHOOL Simprug was originally located in Kemanggisan and moved to its current location in Simprug, Jakarta Selatan in 2003. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) “World School”, BINUS SCHOOL Simprug offers the IB`s internationally-recognized Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme, and Diploma Programme. The sequential and developmentally appropriate curriculum provides a broad-based, holistic educational experience for each student and offers rich learning opportunities in the classroom, nationally and internationally. It is designed to explore each individual`s potential while at the same time providing a strong foundation for further study and instilling a love of learning.
- Day school tuition No Information
Grades for day school
12th Grade/Year 13
- Year founded 1998
- Boarding school tuition No Information
- Curricula IB Diploma, IB Middle Years, IB Primary Years, Host Country's National
- Type Co-ed
- Step 01: Purchase registration form from Admissions (Transfer/Debit).
- Step 02: Voucher Code will be sent through email.
- Step 03: Sign up at binus.edu/admissions/
- Step 04: Verify your email and log in to binus.edu/admissions/
- Step 05: Complete the information of Registration.
- Step 06: Choose Entrance Test schedule
- Step 07: Booking Form. Enter your Voucher Code and click validate.
- Step 08: Upload all the required documents. Wait for verification.
- Step 09: Download Entrance Test Card and Supporting Documents
- Step 10: Attend Entrance Test and Submit completed Supporting Documents to Admissions.
- Assigns homework Yes
- Use of technology in the classroom Yes
- Language of instruction English
- ELL support Yes
- Native English teachers Yes
- Sports teams available Yes
- Do students practice religion at the school No
- School provides lunch Yes
- Uniform required Yes