Thank you for considering Northbridge International School Cambodia.
Phnom Penh 3 CambodiaNorthbridge International School Cambodia
A Truly International School Our IB - International Baccalaureate World School challenges students to become critical global citizens through a unique program of inquiry and exploration. Students develop socially, physically, emotionally, artistically, and intellectually in a stunning natural setting which is green and spacious in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Day school tuition $5460 - $22870 USD
Grades for day school
12th Grade/Year 13
- Number of Students 0
- Boarding school tuition No Information
- Curricula Advanced Placement, IB Diploma, IB Middle Years, IB Primary Years
- Type Co-ed
- Application fee (domestic) $250 USD
- Application fee (international) $250 USD
- Assigns homework Yes
- Use of technology in the classroom Yes
- Language of instruction English
- ELL support Yes
- Native English teachers Yes
- Sports teams available Yes
- Do students practice religion at the school No
- School provides lunch Yes
- Uniform required Yes
- Average class size 20
Our beautiful and modern buildings are set in an expansive, garden-like campus unique to Phnom Penh. This hidden gem is located on 20 acres, providing an outstanding and spacious facility for your child to learn, play and grow. We are always investing in your child's future: below are just some of the improvements we made in the summer of 2018.